We are seeking a Fulltime applications developer with strong experience PHP Laravel framework.
The candidate will be responsible for the technical design and development of new applications and features as well as the support, maintenance and enhancement of existing products.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Work within agile development life cycles and workflow for new product developments
- Use PHP Laravel Framework
- Support Joomla legacy code
- Experience in Vue JS or other tools to integrate frontend and backend functionality
- Use HTML5, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap framework
- Analyze functional requirements for new features and provide estimates for the level of development effort that will be required
- Create written technical specifications
- Establish and apply good design patterns and also develop new patterns when appropriate for assigned work
- Document solutions and participate in handoff meetings with QA and Implementation teams
- Complete assignments within allotted and agreed-upon time frames
- Own the project from start to finish with appropriate problem-solving skills
- Collaborate effectively with technical leadership and team members
- 5+ years of experience in application development
- 3+ PHP experience
- Good knowledge of Laravel Framework
- Good experience in Vue JS, React JS or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- RESTful JSON API
- MySQL, strong query experience
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Able to work with distributed team and develop ideas
- Experience or knowledge in DevOps (CI/CD) is an asset
- Knowledge in Dockers, Containers and Kubernetes is as asset
- Design and develop – Foster and engineer software solutions from conception to deployment. Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility. Work independently while testing all software in a fluid environment, facilitating verification and quality assurance throughout.
- Coordinate and support – Maintain direct communication with the customer to understand needs throughout the software development lifecycle. Work with the engineering team to execute timely and cost-effective solutions. Provide on-going support and maintenance to the customer as needed.